First the bruschetta (and side salad, because a head of lettuce is a lot of lettuce for one person and I couldn't use it all making boats).
|Sovrano Grana/Radish Bruschetta with Frisee, plus side salad|
|Butter Bean Butter Lettuce Boats|
- Butter lettuce is delicious.
- As are butter beans - which, if you haven't had, are like pinto beans that have been gamma-radiated and angered. Except they don't turn green.
- Snow peas are wonderful lightly cooked.
- Radish looks awesome (and I had leftovers from above becase things at the grocery store really aren't meant for one person).
- Oh hey butter lettuce makes nice little boats to put shit in.
I'd say it was a good dish with flavors that paired well, but the presentation could use some work. Snow pea oars for little butter bean men with radish hats? Its a shame I only thought of it now, writing this post, or there would have been 2.718x the amount of awesomeness in this post.