Ingredients you will need (to make 4 pancakes, enough for 1 person with a small side)
- 1/4 cup pastry flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp honey
- tiny pinch of sea salt
1) Cut the banana in half and mush it with the back of a spoon into a paste.
2) Stir in the rest of the ingredients, saving half the other half of the banana for later.
3) Place two spoonfuls (ish, about 1/4 of the batter) into a frying pan on medium low. Flip the pancake when bubbles form in the center, like this.
4) Let cook about ten more seconds, remove from heat. Top pancakes with remainder of banana, sliced.